30230 "Mini Mech", 30243 "Umbaran MHC", and 40032 "Witch" polybags found at Target

TheOrcKing

I just happended to stumble across this trinity of polybags exclusive elsewhere at Target! :yahoo:

The Galaxy Squad "Mini Mech" was up at the checkouts hanging on a hook with the gum and other impulse buys.

30230-1.jpg

While the "Umbaran MHC" polybag and last year's Lego Store Halloween exclusive "Witch" polybag were on an endcap in the seasonal candy section (the area of Target where the aisle or aisles are changed with the current holiday's chocolates, candies, and other goodies).

024-1.jpg

40032_alt1.jpg

The two small polybags retailed for $3.99 while the larger Witch was $4.99.

Be sure to grab these before they disappear like all the others do which is rather quickly! :hyper:

I like the umbaran for some minifigure fighting action.  It's a nice midi scale set and seems entirely playable yet at the minifigure scale as a droid.

You're right about that. It is one of the few mini builds which would look good and not out of place alongside a minifigure.

Just one question:  Which witch is which?

Oh brother, that line was so cheesy I could fill up a can of Cheez-It. :mda:

• 2 weeks later...