So what are people buying to get their Mini VWs?

CNH1974

Hello folks, I have been on holiday for he last ten days so I have lost track of what's been going on.

I see the Mini VW buying is in full swing. So what are people buying?

I remember posting a list with my ideas, but I cannot remember what they were or where I posted it! Doh!! :P

Are the Winter sets for sale as yet? They had RRPs of

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have 25 Volkswagen Campers and I have 25 Mini Ones, will sell them as a Combo Ebay auction down the road, Some guy sold me 10 Mini campers for $50.

Think I might just take the plunge and go nuts. I can always brag in the pub I've two mint condition VW camper vans. I would not be lying

I like the one train station 7937 one mine craft order.

I got the Mindstorms Ev3

My star wars order is two hoth sets. 75014  I chose this set b/c I THINK it is exclusive to TRU and they (TRU) have it priced 20 bucks over retail.  I don't see TRU dropping the price much more than the retail of 49.99.  I'll have to hold these longer than I would like but they aren't that big and they are holding their price on ebay. (I'll prolly be stuck with these for like 2 years...which means they typically get given as gifts to the nephews.)  You could even do one of these sets and the the frigate poly bag.  Just make sure you spend 75 to get free shipping and the other poly bag too.

I like the one train station 7937 one mine craft order.

I got the Mindstorms Ev3

My star wars order is two hoth sets. 75014  I chose this set b/c I THINK it is exclusive to TRU and they (TRU) have it priced 20 bucks over retail.  I don't see TRU dropping the price much more than the retail of 49.99.  I'll have to hold these longer than I would like but they aren't that big and they are holding their price on ebay. (I'll prolly be stuck with these for like 2 years...which means they typically get given as gifts to the nephews.)  You could even do one of these sets and the the frigate poly bag.  Just make sure you spend 75 to get free shipping and the other poly bag too.

I think the hoth set is going to be a big bust.  Nothing really new and no interesting figures.  I have picked up at least one of every star wars set the last couple years and I plan on skipping this set completely.  I could be wrong though.

I think the hoth set is going to be a big bust.  Nothing really new and no interesting figures.  I have picked up at least one of every star wars set the last couple years and I plan on skipping this set completely.  I could be wrong though.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. They certainly don't seem all that interesting.  They are holding their price better than most other things for sale on the website. (Without parting sets out.) I didn't want to splurge on the ewok village yet.  If they are duds...I'll just give them to the nephews and write them off as gifts I have to buy at some point anyways. 

How much is the mini VW worth?  (Can't look up Ebay at work unfortunately)

Shouldn't you just consider the value as a discount off the order?

I have sold 2 for $17 a piece (free shipping) so I made about $14 each after fees and everything.

It will be. Only people who will want it are people like me who want every star wars set.