Sale on Amazon.it Lego Exclusives, now they are all gone.....

Last weekend Amazon.it had all his modular sets and other exclusives on discount.

10197 for 119,95

10211 for 109,95

10224 for 139,95

10218 for 113,95

10220 for 74,95

10226 for 74,95

I had plans to buy several sets today for investment....... but sadly enough they are all sold out!

Does anyone know, do they come back in stock or are these sets close to EOL and never come back on Amazon.it

What's funny about 10211 (I've been keeping my eye close on that one) is that Amazon IT and ES have been selling it for the past month while out of stock, with an expected delivery date that ranges from 2 to 3 weeks for IT and 2-3 months for ES.

I haven't checked DE, UK or FR, but I think that they should follow the same pattern. Pay close attention and check almost on a daily basis, as they probably come back at a similar price.

Guest TabbyBoy

Amazon ES & IT seem to have the best deals in Europe.  I have bought a bunch of my Tower Bridges, Grand Emporiums and Sopwith Camels from them.  You need to check prices every morning (manually) as they can change daily and good deals are snapped up within a couple of hours.  I stated "manually" as the Amazon price checkers aren't in real-time.