Misc unknown parts

c666187

Question

11 answers to this question

Guest eightbrick

Okay... let's have a look see. Here are most of the ones not covered by Huskers and Comicblast:

And just so you have all of them in one post for ease of access, here is what comicblast and huskers said again (excellent job to them):

The white 6x8 slope with the sticker is from 7163 Republic Gunship

The white curved piece with sticker on side goes to Imperial Star Destroyer 6211, same with the 4x4 tile with sticker.

The big dark bluish grey curve piece and blue slopes with stickers goes to Hyena Droid Bomber 8016.

One of the two gray 2x2 pieces that you have there is from the 7150 TIE FIghter & X-Wing. Link to part. Not sure about the other one though.

I'll update you if I find any more. Hope this helped. :)

The white 6x8 slope with the sticker is from 7163 Republic Gunship

The white curved piece with sticker on side goes to Imperial Star Destroyer 6211, same with the 4x4 tile with sticker.

The big dark bluish grey curve piece and blue slopes with stickers goes to Hyena Droid Bomber 8016.

Thanks Huskers. I also know that the Hogwarts Express brick is part of a train from Harry Potter.

Guest eightbrick

Pretty good sleuthing, Brianl3. You only missed the red wedge with a "Togokahn Motors" sticker on it.

52031pb014.jpg

It stuck out to me right off the bat cause I have this set. ;)

8159-1.jpg

I also think the red slopey thing right underneath it is from the set as well.

Ohhh. Nice find. I was having all sorts of trouble on that one because from the picture I thought it said TH lol, thanks for getting it. My eyesight is going...

Teaching you how to fish in regards to modified pieces ... turn the piece over and look for the tiny part number embossed on the lego. This is typically "inside" the lego. Then go to bricklink and type in the part number and end it with an asterisk. So for the hogwarts piece you can type in 3008* and search. You can also refine by type, so pick "parts" > Go from the filter. View as thumbnails and spend a few minutes browsing. Tons easier than posting pics and waiting for an answer here.

You can also type in the piece type ... brick, brick 1x8, or 1x8 all work. If you just pick a type you can filter for "modified". Otherwise just browse the pictures until you find it. This is useful when you can't read/find the part number.

Minifigs are more challenging...you just learn which features get listed as part of the searchable name.

• Like 1

Guest brickcrazyhouse

I was just wondering what this piece is supposed to be.  When I look at the top part (above the belt) it looks like the pants are "sagging".  Really? I must be wrong. Or is this a custom? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-NEW-SAND-BLUE-MINIFIG-PANTS-WITH-POCKETS-BLUE-JEANS-LEGS-BELT-/400580592949?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item5d4476c535

I was just wondering what this piece is supposed to be.  When I look at the top part (above the belt) it looks like the pants are "sagging".  Really? I must be wrong. Or is this a custom? 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-NEW-SAND-BLUE-MINIFIG-PANTS-WITH-POCKETS-BLUE-JEANS-LEGS-BELT-/400580592949?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item5d4476c535

Pretty sure they are the legs from the Series 2 Rapper.

• Like 1