Superheroes Batman Superman clocks

pins79

I feel like someone posted something similar the other day in another thread when they said they got them for 2.50 or something crazy like that.

These are tough, but I don't really see why they would gain much in value because I don't see a ton collectible about them. Maybe you can tell us more having one of them, but I don't know how many there are, etc. so its hard to really think people will "collect them all" or anything.

But someone did say you can sell them for $20 or more online, so if you get them on clearance there may be money to be made.

I feel like someone posted something similar the other day in another thread when they said they got them for 2.50 or something crazy like that.

These are tough, but I don't really see why they would gain much in value because I don't see a ton collectible about them. Maybe you can tell us more having one of them, but I don't know how many there are, etc. so its hard to really think people will "collect them all" or anything.

But someone did say you can sell them for $20 or more online, so if you get them on clearance there may be money to be made.

That was the Darth Maul version from Target, I believe.

I don't see much promise here and as was said it the other thread, unless you're getting them at a heavy discount, don't bother.

• Like 1