Discounts Helms Deep/ Passanger train, whitecap bay //tesco Direct

Easy78

Guest TabbyBoy

I am going to Milton Keynes Lego store today. They also have an Entertainer, so i may have to detour :)

"The Entertainer" is a Dark Horse shop (best to visit than go online) and always worth popping into as they often bring out EOL stuff to sell off cheap.  I live in Reading and I bought a shelf-load of Iron Men (4525) for

I am going to Milton Keynes Lego store today. They also have an Entertainer, so i may have to detour :)

Did you find the Entertainer?  I looked for it, but didn't see it when I was there a couple of days ago.  I think it's closed down.

Please tell me it's gone and not that they had some awesome deals that you left on the shelf!

Back on topic: Whitecap Bay and Helms Deep are still in stock.

Did you find the Entertainer?  I looked for it, but didn't see it when I was there a couple of days ago.  I think it's closed down.

Please tell me it's gone and not that they had some awesome deals that you left on the shelf!

Back on topic: Whitecap Bay and Helms Deep are still in stock.

No I did not have time. However to get there, turn right out of the Lego store, and walk back into the old mall, past M&S, turn right towards John Lewis ( which at this stage will be riight at the opposite end of the mall ) keep walking past Waterstones & Burger King and you will eventually pass the Entertainer on your left. If you get to John Lewis ou have gone too far. Admittedly it's been up about 6 months since I have been to that part.

Guest TabbyBoy

It's about time Reading had a Lego Store. There's Legoland nearby but, you have to pay through the nose to enter the park, queue for ages and I've never seen a discount there.

It's about time Reading had a Lego Store. There's Legoland nearby but, you have to pay through the nose to enter the park, queue for ages and I've never seen a discount there.

Milton Keynes was the first store in the country so it's quite small. Cardiff was a lot bigger but seemed to have less selection, one day I will go to the Watford store to see what it is like.