Check Out target 20% Lego Sale For Sunday Sept 22-29

emazers

Damn looks like the sale didn't work on the expensive sets I wanted.

The reason we haven't been seeing any discounts on any of the larger "exclusives" is because TLG is no longer allowing those to be sold by anyone for less than the regular retail price. The same reason the 10% off coupons exclude all the hard to find and exclusive sets. The exclusives are a separate bunch of sets that TLG doesn't have to provide to retailers. So if you want to carry those items, you have to follow their rules.

• Like 1

The reason we haven't been seeing any discounts on any of the larger "exclusives" is because TLG is no longer allowing those to be sold by anyone for less than the regular retail price. The same reason the 10% off coupons exclude all the hard to find and exclusive sets. The exclusives are a separate bunch of sets that TLG doesn't have to provide to retailers. So if you want to carry those items, you have to follow their rules.

Only original statements allowed:

Pineapple transformer snow cone

• Like 1

Amazon can still having those Gold Box Deals on Exclusives now and then, I have a few on my page now. The Pet Shop for $142.00, The Horizon express for $123.00 and there have been a few more here and there.

Do you have those in your Wish List or just previously added to cart?  The only larger set I've had show up in my Quick Picks is Winter Village Cottage.