Questions about returns at Target

segreto

I just want to arm myself with some experience before I go in and do this.

My wife purchased 10x Emma Horse Trailers during the 20% off sale.  She did not use my RedCard and the added 5% off.  It's only $10.00 plus another $1.00 in savings, but I go there 1x a week, so no big deal for the effort.

Can I  bring them all back in, return them and then repurchase them with my RedCard right at customer service?  Or would I be able to just bring in the receipt and explain myself to the customer service rep and not have to bring in the product.  Or do they just not do this kind of thing?  

This happened to me 2 months ago when I bought $200 in storage bins, but I started using them before I went back with me RedCard, so I didn't bother trying.

I just want to arm myself with some experience before I go in and do this.

My wife purchased 10x Emma Horse Trailers during the 20% off sale.  She did not use my RedCard and the added 5% off.  It's only $10.00 plus another $1.00 in savings, but I go there 1x a week, so no big deal for the effort.

Can I  bring them all back in, return them and then repurchase them with my RedCard right at customer service?  Or would I be able to just bring in the receipt and explain myself to the customer service rep and not have to bring in the product.  Or do they just not do this kind of thing?  

This happened to me 2 months ago when I bought $200 in storage bins, but I started using them before I went back with me RedCard, so I didn't bother trying.

It depends how big of an a$$ the associate is. I have been refused if it was not done on the same day. Also, make sure you go to the same location, if the pricing is different betwee stores, they won't price override for you.

EDIT: Don't bother bring the sets with you if you are going to the same store.