Super Heroes 2014

TheDarkness

So we have already seen The Riddler Chase set in the pictures but the other Batman set names have been floating around for a little while.

76010 The Penguin Face-Off

76011 Man Bat Attack

76012 The Riddler Chase 

76013 The Joker Steam Roller

Now pictures are starting to surface of new minifigures of Batgirl and The Joker. Hopefully they are legit, as the Batgirl in particular looks awesome.

post-9792-0-95664900-1380591953_thumb.jp

post-9792-0-23419700-1380592066_thumb.jp

It will no doubt be another excellent wave for the theme. Most of the sets/figures Lego has made for Superheroes have been very good IMHO. That Batgirl is pretty sweet, but I`d really like to see a bit more detail on that joker (if it is indeed legit). 

• 2 weeks later...

That is Batman's head. You have to stop and wonder how can somebody manage on acquiring these minifigures in the first place yet somehow not have the complete package for a few? I mean, how can the guy have that Joker Henchman's body, legs, and hat, but not his head? :scratchhead: I wonder if the only thing here correct is the torso and everything else was slapped on as a guess.

That is Batman's head. You have to stop and wonder how can somebody manage on acquiring these minifigures in the first place yet somehow not have the complete package for a few? I mean, how can the guy have that Joker Henchman's body, legs, and hat, but not his head? :scratchhead: I wonder if the only thing here correct is the torso and everything else was slapped on as a guess.

Very possible. I would love the previous Joker Henchman's face for this one, with that awesome vest!

Certainly is an interesting little set. Not a big fan of a Scuba Batman (I would prefer some of the different suit prints we have seen across the ages) but the set is aimed at kids not me :P
It still has it's Batman Returns roots though with the duck as well as the penguins with the mind control helmets.