Super Heroes 2014

TheDarkness

The Penguin set is going to be in the 12.99 range.  Definitely a great scene from the Batman Return 20 years ago.  It might not be as valuable as the Catcycle or the Captain America set in the futures.

Those sets are dependent on Captain America and Catwoman not being reissued in the new series... the small sets are supremely dependent on how exclusive the figures become.

I like the new Nightwing but the Manbat minifig feels like LEGO is cutting corners and reusing a mold.

Those sets are dependent on Captain America and Catwoman not being reissued in the new series... the small sets are supremely dependent on how exclusive the figures become.

I like the new Nightwing but the Manbat minifig feels like LEGO is cutting corners and reusing a mold.

Cap is in a new set, just will probably be a different print (I read it from someone who had listed what all the Batman sets were going to be weeks ago and has proven to be correct)

Also very disappointed in the Man-Bat. It is lazy. Nightwing looks ok, but would have preferred red.

Guest TabbyBoy

The Penguin set is going to be in the 12.99 range.  Definitely a great scene from the Batman Return 20 years ago.  It might not be as valuable as the Catcycle or the Captain America set in the futures.

Captain America & Catwoman cycles have been disappointing performers in the UK so far as they are still widely available from retailers even though retired.  eBay is currently flooded with these so ones for the longer haul I think, hoping that they aren't superseded by better value sets.

Guest TabbyBoy

The new Hulk maxifigure possibly from next year's Hulk's Laboratory set has been found by Eurobricks member, rashaun.

The Brick Fan

post-58383-0-27543000-1384011051.jpg

(2014 - left / 2012 - right)

Check out those signature purple briefs. Haha.

Since Lego have really ramped up production this year, I reckon the beige knickers will be rarer and more valuable in time.

The new Hulk maxifigure possibly from next year's Hulk's Laboratory set has been found by Eurobricks member, rashaun.

The Brick Fan

post-58383-0-27543000-1384011051.jpg

(2014 - left / 2012 - right)

Check out those signature purple briefs. Haha.

This was an interesting one. The reason why I didn't report it was due to the user in question mentioning that the purple pants Hulk had been available for about a year before he decided to pull the trigger and purchase one. It does look legit though.....

This was an interesting one. The reason why I didn't report it was due to the user in question mentioning that the purple pants Hulk had been available for about a year before he decided to pull the trigger and purchase one. It does look legit though.....

I read into that confusion on Eurobricks too. :scratchhead: Still worth a spot of gossip. "Is it legit or not legit? Perhaps too legit to quit?!" :wink: