21021 - Marina Bay Sands and 21057 - Singapore Architecture sets.

Noodlenut

• 1 month later...

Just witnessed a marina sands with shelf wear NIB go auction style for 385.00 plus 30.00 shipping. Holy cow!!

The last two BIN went for $399. I remember last Xmas there was a guy with 3 cases of 10 sets and he was selling them for $160/set shipped, but at that time there were still rumors of a US release. So at that time this would be a good example of buying a post EOL set with room for growth. Also when people say there is a limit to what someone will pay for a box of bricks. There are a lot of AFOLs with money that are completist when it comes to the Arch sets.

I think they want them sealed in the box though with no plan on building them. So this set will be displayed in homes and offices in the box with the "limited Edition" badge

I will see if and how much my Used auction one sells Sunday night it has 8 watchers as of now.

The last two BIN went for $399. I remember last Xmas there was a guy with 3 cases of 10 sets and he was selling them for $160/set shipped, but at that time there were still rumors of a US release. So at that time this would be a good example of buying a post EOL set with room for growth. Also when people say there is a limit to what someone will pay for a box of bricks. There are a lot of AFOLs with money that are completist when it comes to the Arch sets.

I think they want them sealed in the box though with no plan on building them. So this set will be displayed in homes and offices in the box with the "limited Edition" badge

I will see if and how much my Used auction one sells Sunday night it has 8 watchers as of now.

I must admit that one of those watchers is me, and in have no intention of buying, just curious.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...