Free Exclusive LEGO Minifigure, 5-pk. or Collector Box

binici

My TRU had them out with the other polybags and didn't have any signs up about the October 19th promo so I don't think the general public even knew about the giveaway.  There were still several left in there today for sale when I went back.  Looked like I was the only one who grabbed any of them.  I'm in a relatively small market though.

at my tru they are giving away the iron man poly with a $20 super hero set purchase and you get the mini fig set if you get to $60. they had some other glitch in their system that have me a free Jeffrey poly bag when I tried to buy 2 to get to $60 bucks

my store only got 10 of each set-

• 2 weeks later...

If you go to Toys R Us and they still have the Bricktober 5 Minifigure Collector Sets, you may be able to substitute it for the Minifigure Collector's Box this week.  I used the 20% off coupon, $10 & $15 Groupons from yesterday, and $40 in rewards.  According to the receipt and TRU prices this was $170 worth of stuff for $53 or so after what I paid for the Groupons.

Extreme Couponing - Toys R Us style...