jeff_14

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offer seems open to everyone:

https://www.paypal-marketing.ca/freeshipping/

Make sure to pay with PayPal

Haha, really sucks that it won`t apply for me. It looks like it does, but when I get to final stage of checkout the shipping goes up $80. I just gave up and placed an order for 2 for $245. Will call them this week to figure out what happened, but didn`t want to miss out entirely. 

Woops, looks like HD is out of stock online. I wanted to get another 2, but using my sis' airmiles card so she can get the bonus, but she waited too long. *grumble*

Anyone check in store? Is it also 50% off? And I guess this week is the extra minifigure pack too if you spend over $75. Though that's prob OOS too!

The TRU I just went to by TTC still had 10 GKs, but not even a home for the Helms Deep. Might have to take a car for a trip tonight or tomorrow to a few of the 5 locations in the city. I get the feeling I'm going to need the space after my last big LOTR splurge when I got 9 Attacks on Weathertop for 50% clearance at Target back in July. Even if I don't find any HD, I'll still take a load of GKs at half off. For $64 you get 7 figures, plus the lego. Can't go wrong there.

do you get the polybag or minifig collection bonuses if you order online? might be better to just buy in store.

I believe it is just in store. I got an email saying my order was shipped, and nothing was included on the break down accept the 2HD. 

clicked and resisted.. :P

Perfect! It worked  :thumbsup:

The TRU I went to had changed the shelf tags to read $89.87, no clearance tag or anything special. Even the GKB had a printed paper that said 50% off. So I don't think HD counts as clearance!

I didn't bring my receipt today, but might try calling another TRU tomorrow to see if they have the minifigs in stock and will see if I can get one. Probably will be all out so late in the week though.

Just hit a different TRU from yesterday and got 3 Helms Deep, 2 Goblin King Battles, and 2 turkeys. They were out of the 5 minifig collection at this store so no luck.

They did not have a sign indicating HD was on sale at all, but it came up in their computer. The wrinkle for me in this case was 2 of the HD boxes were a little worse for wear. When the ones I ordered arrive I will try and use the receipt to exchange the beat up ones for better ones at a store that has them in stock. I think this is it for me for these 2 sets. I was only planning to spend money this month at the Lego store next week to get the bonus Christmas set and clone trooper. Still have to figure out what I'm going to get then.

Yea the ones I picked up at my TRU were also showing shelf wear, some scratches, etc. For the TRU sale i've already ordered/bought 4 HD and 1 GKB. My credit card is going to explode. I was only planning on buying something for the Christmas set this month too, but just can't pass up the deal on HD!

Yea the ones I picked up at my TRU were also showing shelf wear, some scratches, etc. For the TRU sale i've already ordered/bought 4 HD and 1 GKB. My credit card is going to explode. I was only planning on buying something for the Christmas set this month too, but just can't pass up the deal on HD!

It`s a great deal. Debating ordering another one, but my credit card is also enduring a fair amount of stress as it is. Wish my store had some, so I could at least get them $30 cheaper than online, thanks to the outrageous shipping haha.