Friends 2014

wholovesboo

I have not seen those gold 1x1 round piece that look like short ice cream cones (the one on the top of the white dome).  TOK, are those new ?

Think those gold domes are separate pieces that fit on top of 1x1 studs?

Ah yes, the ubiquitous drumstick. They love throwing those in a set. Fingers crossed that green plate underneath actually has a part that the drumstick can stick to...

I like the aqua blue base plate. Same as the one in the Turtle's Little Oasis.

Think those gold domes are separate pieces that fit on top of 1x1 studs?

It could be. I can't really tell from the pic

Ah yes, the ubiquitous drumstick. They love throwing those in a set. Fingers crossed that green plate underneath actually has a part that the drumstick can stick to...

I like the aqua blue base plate. Same as the one in the Turtle's Little Oasis.

Carnivores need to eat too.  The red hair Friends character would not allow the tiger to hug her like shown on the packaging without giving it some declicious drumstick first.

Guest eightbrick

Whoa, awesome! Looks like the whole shop is a smoothie with those colors! Love the 2x2 fruit signs too. I guess after we depress ourselves with all the earthy colors in the Hobbit and LOTR we can come here to get cheered up! :D

Guest eightbrick

Omg I heart this!! It would look perfect next to the City Park Cafe and the Butterfly Beauty Shop! I'm so glad they're back to building out the shopping district downtown :)

Now where's my Heartlake sushi restaurant??

Yes... I can already imagine one using these as walls:

57895pb005.jpg?1

Whoa, awesome! Looks like the whole shop is a smoothie with those colors! Love the 2x2 fruit signs too. I guess after we depress ourselves with all the earthy colors in the Hobbit and LOTR we can come here to get cheered up! :D

Haha, Yeah. The whole thing looks like a big scoop of peach sherbert. ^_^ Too bad the fruit signs are yet more stickers. :(

Now where's my Heartlake sushi restaurant??

I know. In the meantime, how about a visit to the King's Chinese Restaurant instead?

7007455151_23a9d2de1a_o.jpg

King Restaurant>King Restaurant by Tigmon74, on Flickr

A purple turtle?! Haha, that rhymed funny. Anyway, what turtle in real life is actually purple? Is there such a thing as a purple turtle? Oh wait....

purple-turtle-incorporated.jpg

and....

6612750745_93c37c5053_o.jpg

and....

reading-header-01.jpg

Anywho, I like that baby tiger as it was exactly what I was hoping it would be. :wub: I spot a few rare parts too; always a big plus for me.

That purple turtle food is really good!!!

I love all of these new sets, I'll be a buyer for sure!

Here are the final two Friends sets for 2014 courtesy of The Brick Fan.

Wow the news van looks EXACTLY like the Adventure Camper. Wasn't expecting that!

Purple turtle!

I like the penguin set a lot. The slide is an awesome feature. Visually and playability wise, I'd put the penguin set up there with the Squirrel's Treehouse and Cat's Playground from Series 1.