10937 - Batman: Arkham Asylum Breakout

StarCityBrickCompany

LEGO exclusives seem to usually be only available online at all. You may find one in a physical LEGO Store, but I cannot confirm that myself. It is a little odd how you can order a "Fire Brigade" from Walmart's website, and yet not be able to buy one in store. Maybe instead of calling them 'LEGO Exclusives', they should be called 'Online Exclusives', considering their general availability.

• 1 month later...

Just checked and this set is on amazon listed for 159.99 with free shipping. shipped from and sold by amazon. http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Heroes-Arkham-Asylum-Breakout/dp/B00ATX7KWY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1366682618&sr=8-2&keywords=lego+arkham+asylum

• 2 weeks later...

Definately. This one blows the holy crap of the older one out of the water.

Now they just need to do an "ultimate" Batcave to end all Batcaves. The 2.0 was pretty lame...

After building the 2nd a while ago, I totally agree. The original Batcave was better in every way.

• 2 weeks later...

Both outstanding sets, I personally like the Haunted House better based on looks. But as far as investment in the ring, I'm going to sell out and say it's a draw. These sets will both double in price, and are both relatively hard to find. I know that the Haunted House is being carried by Amazon and Target now, but they aren't discounting it, not yet. I don't know who all carries Arkham, but it's nicer than the original(which is rare) and that set went through the roof.

Your right about that Original Arkham...that was a BIG time winner!!! I feel this one will sky rocket even more? The question is who else carries the Arkham and who will retire first? Both Heavy Hitters!!!