Chun from Malaysia

Welcome. :-)

In the U.S., Lego sells direct to authorized resellers, there is no intermediary distributor or wholesaler (other the The Lego Group). I believe that is true worldwide.

So, if you own a brick and mortar toy store in Malaysia, you can apply to TLG and they will let you know their buyer requirements. If you don't own a brick and mortar toy store, you'll be like the rest of us poor saps buying retail and either holding to resell, parting out sets, or finding deep enough discounts that you can flip (resell quickly) for profit.

Hi eightbrick,

I plan to start a small business with selling Lego Product

But i failed to find a distributor/wholesale in Malaysia

May be you can advise me on this... :D

Hi, if you look at the back of the sets they sell in stores, the sticker of the distributor is pasted.

I forgot what's the name, but is based in Selangor.

• 2 months later...

Malaysia's distributor for lego is ALJ but no need to waste ur time calling them. They almost never answer the call in toy department. I tried call countless of time, only one time get through. And the result, they don't entertain individual seller but only brick and mortar store and staff is rude. But there's news in 2014 they will not become distributor anymore instead will hand over to legoland malaysia. Didn't know whether it's rumors, so cross ur finger and hope the price will revise downwards. If u stay in selangor maybe u directly drop by the company. Good luck!