21019 - The Eiffel Tower

srm_520

Guest TabbyBoy
9 minutes ago, Miami Bomb Squad said:

I understand why they remade the BK, but Im confused about the GG.  Anyone have any insights about the GG remake?

What's the GG, don't y'all mean the SRGM?

2 hours ago, Miami Bomb Squad said:

I understand why they remade the BK, but Im confused about the GG.  Anyone have any insights about the GG remake?

For me it´s the other way round. GG is a much more classy piece of work and fits better in the line than BK. Both of them have benefited from moving up a scale.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
9 hours ago, Val-E said:

Yup, it won´t be ringing its bell any more than little Big Ben. Unless you sell on FBA, in which case it will skyrocket to 287 usd within a day of EOL.

Big Ben is a dire representation especially with those Lego city clock faces. It's the only one of last years rerirees i didn't touch. Especially as they creator expert one looks so good.

Eiffel is a much better representation. Only number and retirement date will hold it back but that still didn't hurt White House.

Guest TabbyBoy
1 hour ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

Big Ben is a dire representation especially with those Lego city clock faces. It's the only one of last years rerirees i didn't touch. Especially as they creator expert one looks so good.

Eiffel is a much better representation. Only number and retirement date will hold it back but that still didn't hurt White House.

I agree, I've been very happy with The White House performance and I only got them at an average of 25% off. It's just a matter of waiting and hoping for NOT a larger remake, then it could do just fine a few years from now. Even the slated Imperial Hotel is waking up now!

Guest TabbyBoy
11 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Struggle to not produce gold?

Exactly. This set is small enough for Worldwide postage and most tourists love Paris. Apparently over 20x as many tourists have seen the Eiffel Tower compared to the White House. There you go, it'll have a healthy market ;-)

• 2 weeks later...