Toys R Us Sale for Oct 27-Nov 2 & 20% of all Star War Sets up to $399.99

emazers

There will be no deals.

I would agree. But some of us like to dream...

If my store carried exclusives, my manager would hook me up. He lets me price match with coupons and use coupons when I shouldnt be able to all the time... probably because of the amount of money I have spent there. Lol

Unfortunately I have one of the crap stores that is scared to carry anything over $150.

How were you able to get the ad info so soon?  Mine won't be here til tomorrow I hope.  Looking for some Technic's.  Do they show up I the ad?

From what I can read on the pictures, only City, Friends, and Star Wats sets are on sale. I wish they had Technic on sale. That would bring them down to about retail price in TRU. :notfair: After saying that, it is not worth my time to get some sets that are above retail price, just to get them at about MSRP.

From what I can read on the pictures, only City, Friends, and Star Wats sets are on sale. I wish they had Technic on sale. That would bring them down to about retail price in TRU. :notfair: After saying that, it is not worth my time to get some sets that are above retail price, just to get them at about MSRP.

Ok I see what you are saying, but can you ever get them below MSRP without using vip points etc?

Ok I see what you are saying, but can you ever get them below MSRP without using vip points etc?

For certain sets, it is worth it to go to the Lego store or somewhere else to buy a set, because of TRU jacked up prices. Other times it is beneficial to buy some sets from TRU because of their sales. 

The only reason I posted the Sale paper is because it has Lego sets up to $399.99 on sale for $319.99, so it says all Star wars sets, So we will see if that includes the Exclusive and Hard to Find sets, And with Lego telling Amazon, target and walmart no sales on Exclusives, we will just have to see what happens, And some Toys r us store do carry the Hard to find. Mainly the High end stores.and Toys R Us does have the Vampire Castle on sale Nov 3-23 For $80

• Like 1

For 80 bucks I need more too. I'll pass at 100 though...already have 10--purchased at 75 through ee's summer sale. I believe these will be on sale at tru...last time I was there (last week) noticed they were stacked 6 deep x 2. They only had 2 for the longest time. The 2 they were sitting on (at 129) were spidered. The 10 new were not. They either bulked up for Halloween, bulked up for a door buster sale, or bought a bunch from ee's at 75 shipped no tax...and are trying for an easy fitty per.

I guess they could have heard about the eol coming soon..so stocked up at real retail, and got the double points and free holiday sets.