Buying from USA and ship to Australia?

Ted

They ship to different address in US right? I might find someone to help me out. 

Yes, as long as the billing address for the credit card is in the US as well.  Not sure but they may even check the location of the Bank issuing the credit card.

The only decent way around it I have found is to as a friend in the US to buy it on your behalf and then re-ship it to you and you just pay them back.  There are some services around that supposedly let you get a US based credit card or who act as a personal shopper and actually make the purchase within the US for you.  but I haven't found one that looks reputable that doesn't have fees low enough to make it worth the effort.

Yes, as long as the billing address for the credit card is in the US as well.  Not sure but they may even check the location of the Bank issuing the credit card.

The only decent way around it I have found is to as a friend in the US to buy it on your behalf and then re-ship it to you and you just pay them back.  There are some services around that supposedly let you get a US based credit card or who act as a personal shopper and actually make the purchase within the US for you.  but I haven't found one that looks reputable that doesn't have fees low enough to make it worth the effort.

isn't that wha people like us are for? shoot, some people on this forum are giving the employee MF's for free

• 4 years later...