10019 - UCS: Rebel Blockade Runner

shawn_low

2 hours ago, kris_1973 said:

Indeed no stickers... I will see if I get a repro or not... I think stickers don't age very well on any set... just this one has aged a lot lol! emoji3.png

Yes, they don't age well. Below is from a set I recently purchased.

a3e7f086c1cf07b7cf6f463feea790f4.jpg

Have a similar one that came with a collection I purchased awhile back - stickers are just as bad.

worse tho the one I received was built once and displayed... for 10 years... in direct sunlight.  it's more a desert camo colour now. :-( 

4 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Have a similar one that came with a collection I purchased awhile back - stickers are just as bad.

worse tho the one I received was built once and displayed... for 10 years... in direct sunlight.  it's more a desert camo colour now. :-( 

There was a video I saw where they put their white colored bricks in a tub filled with peroxide and let it sit in the sun for a few hours, and it turned it back to white.  Might want to try that...

37 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

There was a video I saw where they put their white colored bricks in a tub filled with peroxide and let it sit in the sun for a few hours, and it turned it back to white.  Might want to try that...

maybe it was this one from Jang

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Any input on the used value of a version of this set I have. The set has both boxes, color and black and white. All original materials, built only once, instructions, new sticker sheet, and all parts in excellent condition. I even have the original poly bags.

Wondering how rare a set with BOTH boxes is? Thanks in advance.