6866 - Wolverine's Chopper Showdown

fendiixx

• 2 weeks later...

And just now, Amazon has put it back online as available from them for $15.20 that people can backorder and they say it is due back in stock on Nov 30th. Yoyo apparently found more too.

So glad I didnt start panic buying on this one. That last sale Target had on the Superheroes line has me spoiled. I wanna get this set at 13 bucks or below...

Wolverine's Chopper Showdown is now Sold Out in the USA everywhere!

I'm interested to see how many everyone picked up. I only managed a few but I can't help but think this set has huge potential.  None of the $20 sets compare to this one for decent parts.  motorcycle, big bricks etc...

With the quick sell out I can't imagine there being a huge overstock of these to keep prices low. 

'sold out' !!

hehe, that didn't last fast, also note that it's almost doubled in MSRP within 24 hours!  Expect dramatic increases next several months and steady growth next few years, beyond that, who knows? 

But to end all speculation 6866 is no longer being produced by TLG and is completely out of stock on both the wholesale and retail level at most major retailers/distributors in the USA. 

6866 has great eye appeal sealed as well. Looks great sealed (or not) on display with your lego variant cover comics and favorite issues such as New Mutants 98!

• Like 1