6866 - Wolverine's Chopper Showdown

fendiixx

4 minutes ago, jaisonline said:
I finally had a chance to build 6866 Wolverine's Chopper after eBay's last 8% promo.
Picked up a bunch on-sale from target.com back in 2013 and sold them all last yr.  Never built the set though.  Been kicking myself for not keeping one.
My kid started the build, lost interest and I finished it  
Pretty darn good Superhero set for $20 back in 2012.  The Helicopter is cool. Now if only the dude included the correct Wolverine hair (black Joker hair from the 2006-2008 Batman theme).  I sent him an eBay msg.
IMG_5770.thumb.JPG.48ced6dc09b2694aa4d4d36868c80de4.JPG

I picked up Deadpool and Magneto in a loose lot awhile back. Funny, I just bought the helicopter yesterday. I still have one sealed I need to sell.

• 2 years later...

Hi! Got a quick question.

This is an old set from 2012. This is the only one with a Deadpool minifigure (not counting the SDCC). For many years the value was +/- 40$. But since last year it keept falling. On bricklink many sellers started to add massive quantities of Deadpool parts. What is the story behind this? Are those custom parts?

16 hours ago, marcinj said:

Hi! Got a quick question.

This is an old set from 2012. This is the only one with a Deadpool minifigure (not counting the SDCC). For many years the value was +/- 40$. But since last year it keept falling. On bricklink many sellers started to add massive quantities of Deadpool parts. What is the story behind this? Are those custom parts?

Looks like new inventory of real Lego. The parts for The Deadpool minifig are still listed as only being available in this one set and do not seem to be available for sale from Lego bricks and pieces, Magnetos legs were. Perhaps The Brick Dude and/or Happy Plus could chime in and share their source. 

46 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

The parts for The Deadpool minifig are still listed as only being available in this one set and do not seem to be available for sale from Lego bricks and pieces

Yes, thats why I'm asking. All the parts were only in that set. And I don't think that someone found 200, 300 or 3000 boxes after 7 years. The only explanation is that they bought red heads and custom printed the eyes etc. Is that even legal on BL?

6 minutes ago, marcinj said:

Yes, thats why I'm asking. All the parts were only in that set. And I don't think that someone found 200, 300 or 3000 boxes after 7 years. The only explanation is that they bought red heads and custom printed the eyes etc. Is that even legal on BL?

LEGO does "backdoor" parts into stores on Bricklink. I'm gonna go Dothraki here and just say "This is known."