Star Wars 2014

Noodlenut

Doesn't look much different than the preliminary images really. Hmm, another set I'll probably simply buy for parts and forget about. I haven't bought a set yet with those turret sphere....thingies so this will be good for that and some other parts. I am rather looking forward to the new smaller spring launchers! :D

Is that in the movie? It doesn't look familiar.

It was in the SW the Clone WarsTV show. To me, it seems too soon for a remake of a set that didn't play a major role in any films. It is also just way to close to the original. Just some structural changes, and that's it. I am hoping that we get a nice price per pi

• 2 weeks later...

Cool. I think the Battle Packs are going to be a home run, as well as General Grievous' Wheel Bike, even though it is a remake. It's just so iconic! Also looking forward to the AT-AP, but everything else is very remade. Didn't we just get a V-Wing?! I don't think it's that great of a vehicle. :-/

I think we had a V-wing a couple year ago, but that one was an IMPERIAL V-Wing fighter. This one is a republic one. Looks like there are a decent amount of remakes. For some of the sets, it is there first time being remade.

Cool. I think the Battle Packs are going to be a home run, as well as General Grievous' Wheel Bike, even though it is a remake. It's just so iconic! Also looking forward to the AT-AP, but everything else is very remade. Didn't we just get a V-Wing?! I don't think it's that great of a vehicle. :-/

100% in agreement.  :thumbsup:

Guest eightbrick

Love the return of the single faction battle packs, but the builds seem to have taken a dive. Minifigures seem to be the only focus for this wave. That and those ugly flick-fire guns.

Love the return of the single faction battle packs, but the builds seem to have taken a dive. Minifigures seem to be the only focus for this wave. That and those ugly flick-fire guns.

I am into the missles, but the actual vehicles don't look great.

I don't see a set I want more than any one set in the last Star Wars wave. Hopefully the better sets will be in the 2nd and 3rd wave