Target Halloween Polybags

Brickshopper

Many People are finding the witch polybag for 50% off (2.49) and the Umbaran MHC Star Wars Poly Bag for 1.99 in Target Halloweeen Clearance. I passed earlier and now I am wondering if we should go round some up. Figured the witch wasnt that appealing and would not be too popular year round thought the MHC was a joke of a set. Am I missing something. Are you guys swooping these up without second thought.

• Like 1

At half off, I would have bought almost all they had. In fact, I just did yesterday. :mosking: Did not find any of the Umbaran MHC polybag though since that has been sold out of my Target for a month now I think. I so would have bought the lot of those too if they had them but that is only me. I love collecting these things especially at the right price. :money:

Wait until Nov. 14 when they will be 90% off :money::frantics:

No no, wait until November 15 and they will be 99% off! :wink:

Good luck finding some left at that point. I would think if they get to 70% off you will be lucky... I know around here you will be..

A couple of years back they hit 90% off but there weren't any polybags in the seasonal sections, but I found them in the register aisles. Scored 78 30080 Ninja Gliders for $0.37 each  :yes: sold them on Bricklink, wish I still had them lol. 

A couple of years back they hit 90% off but there weren't any polybags in the seasonal sections, but I found them in the register aisles. Scored 78 30080 Ninja Gliders for $0.37 each  :yes: sold them on Bricklink, wish I still had them lol.

How intriguing. I may have to check my Target's aisles and see if I can come across a couple of hidden gems. :shifty:
  • Like 1

At half off, I would have bought almost all they had. In fact, I just did yesterday. :mosking: Did not find any of the Umbaran MHC polybag though since that has been sold out of my Target for a month now I think. I so would have bought the lot of those too if they had them but that is only me. I love collecting these things especially at the right price. :money:

Thats a big +1 for me. I picked up 40 witches and plan to pick up more if I can find them. I also picked up 40 of the MHC but I'm gonna stop at 40 on that poly. 

Same here. The only ones I see are the Galaxy Squad Mech one, and the SW TIE Fighter one that just won't leave.

Might wanna try the seasonal section where all the other Halloween crap is. Thats where I found mine at every store.

My targets don't seem to stock many polybags. I didn't see any witches this season and only one store with MHC

Well, both of the two Walmarts near me typically never has polybags anywhere. When they do, it seems like a shipping error and they get stuck wherever the employees felt like sticking em' which is usually back in the clearance aisle. Same thing for Minifigures, they never got them before except this year they seem to be rather half assed in trying to. In short, my one Target is actually pretty reliable.
  • Like 1

Well, both of the two Walmarts near me typically never has polybags anywhere. When they do, it seems like a shipping error and they get stuck wherever the employees felt like sticking em' which is usually back in the clearance aisle. Same thing for Minifigures, they never got them before except this year they seem to be rather half assed in trying to. In short, my one Target is actually pretty reliable.

Yeah on in reality my whole area seems pretty void of polys at all retailers. target always has the ties but other than that TRU, Walmart and kmart don't stock much. Really surprised TRU doesn't have more. Seem like they've only has a few headhunters the last few times.

The only ones I see are the Galaxy Squad Mech one, and the SW TIE Fighter one that just won't leave.

Up at the checkouts, those are about the only two I am seeing anymore. Although I already have one of both (which for my collection is fine) should Target decide on putting a quick 50% off sale on those or any other polybag for that matter, I would scoop so many up it isn't funny.

Many People are finding the witch polybag for 50% off (2.49) and the Umbaran MHC Star Wars Poly Bag for 1.99 in Target Halloweeen Clearance. I passed earlier and now I am wondering if we should go round some up. Figured the witch wasnt that appealing and would not be too popular year round thought the MHC was a joke of a set. Am I missing something. Are you guys swooping these up without second thought.

Thanks Brickshopper for the tip! Got 5 of each today at 70% off.