Get an Architecture Studio 21050 before they are gone

Jeff Mack

I was just doing a quick scan over the LEGO Holiday 2013 catalog, and guess what I found? You guessed: Architecture Studio. My guess is that it will be available at least through 2013, if not even longer.

Does that really mean anything? Which catalog? I looked in the late holiday 2013 one and don't see it

Does that really mean anything? Which catalog? I looked in the late holiday 2013 one and don't see it

The cover literally says "Holiday 2013 Catalog", and has a picture of the Winter Village Market on it. I think it came out mid-October. I haven't received the late Holiday one yet. 

I think it means something, since sets that appear in catalogs generally are available for purchase until the next one is released. Why bother advertising a set that you are just going to pull off the production line?

I just looked at the online Holiday 2013 Lego Catalog. From what I saw it should be on page 43.

Right on, MartinP.  :thumbsup:

For as popular as these were, and for  the great reviews of the set and the booklet, I think these should be around for at least another year.  Unless they plan on releasing another Architecture Studio, this one fills a need.  I have 1 for investment, but I would not mind if it was out for another year so I could get a few more for my kids.  

Reading some of the older reviews from the night it was released at B&******, I think this is one of Lego's greatest marketing efforts.  

Has anyone ever contacted customer service to ask a question about future stock? I just sent lego customer service a query about whether this will be coming back into stock at retailers or Lego.com before Xmas.

I think some members on Brickpicker have done that before. I think that there was a discussion somewhere on the forum.

Anyone know why there is no pricing data on BP for this set? I did a quick search on ebay and can see sales going back to the beginning of August. I would think that there have been enough sales to warrant more than the ZERO it added to my Portfolio. Sorry if I missed this somewhere else...

Anyone know why there is no pricing data on BP for this set? I did a quick search on ebay and can see sales going back to the beginning of August. I would think that there have been enough sales to warrant more than the ZERO it added to my Portfolio. Sorry if I missed this somewhere else...

values are there now

values are there now

Am I correct in thinking that a sale from an American to a European would contribute to the U.S. price level and not the EU?

Wondering how this set will develop in the EU. As it wasn't sold over here, most European buyers would be forced to buy from American sellers. Or the (hopefully rare) local investors that took the trouble of importing it from the U.S. Although I only ordered one and may keep it for myself anyway.

So anyone who has this item on eBay for under $200, raise yo' price.

yeah I messed up. I had one listed for $195 (selling internationally) and I didn't notice Amazon ran out. It sold ... to someone in the states. So its weight killed my whole profit margin because it was free shipping in the states.

I mean I still made 20 bucks but if this comes back I will regret it.

Luckily I have another one. And I am going to do some Barnes and Noble runs this weekend as I know a few of them in the decent vicinity of me had these.