10220 - Volkswagen T1 Camper Van

odenisblazin

Just now, Mos_Eisley said:

It would be nice to mention with the post for those who aren't following every post from every site at all times ;)

Plenty of things have gone on sale direct from TLG and not been retired. P

The other sets listed are all new and unlikely to retire this time around. One does wonder why they are promoting T1 if it is such a good seller. Perhaps they are testing the water to see if demand is stronger at a lower price. Mini was reduced last year and is still with us - for now.

It´s the sets that don´t have tags and aren´t reduced that people should be looking out for.

2 minutes ago, botchy123 said:

Well make your mind up :)

I´ll say one thing more, they clearly have enough of them in the warehouse or they wouldn´t offer it on promo. If we go back to 2014, sets like AA, SC and HE bit the dust after the BF 20% off promo. Hard one to call. In for 3 just in case, though.

7 minutes ago, Val-E said:

I´ll say one thing more, they clearly have enough of them in the warehouse or they wouldn´t offer it on promo. If we go back to 2014, sets like AA, SC and HE bit the dust after the BF 20% off promo. Hard one to call. In for 3 just in case, though.

I thought only 2 will fit in a lego shipping box.