Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

2 hours ago, Furious_george said:

Anyone seen what new sellers are forced to do on eBay now?  My daughter sold an expensive set for me, and before they will even give you a funds availabilty date , you must post and track the item.  Just done that and PayPal tells me the funds will be available IN THREE WEEKS! What the hell?

What a load of garbage on PayPal's part. I can understand waiting for the tracking number to be uploaded and being received by Auspost. But three weeks what a load of crap.

5 hours ago, Furious_george said:

Anyone seen what new sellers are forced to do on eBay now?  My daughter sold an expensive set for me, and before they will even give you a funds availabilty date , you must post and track the item.  Just done that and PayPal tells me the funds will be available IN THREE WEEKS! What the hell?

It´s always been like that. Anti fraud measure to stop people scamming and running away with the profits. Fully suppport it.

Nice one - nothing tickled my fancy.

Did score the following of eBay:

LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon (75030) - UNOPENED

LEGO Chima Fire vs Ice (70156) - UNOPENED

LEGO Ramses Return (3855) - THIS HAS BEEN OPENED BUT INCLUDES ALL PIECES OF THE GAME

For the princely sum of $34 posted.

If the MF's condition matches the photos, will be tempted to list the next time there is an eBay discounted FVF offer.

• Like 1

I could have sworn I saw that in a group yesterday! Do you hang onto those personally? I just wonder what kind of a market there is for that type of thing

Nice find, for your own personal collection? Don't think you will get much more dough if you are reselling it on but nice to keep one if there is space at home.

• 2 weeks later...