Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

2 minutes ago, Furious_george said:

Don’t know. I didn’t spend that much at once.

I just checked. When I added the SW Slave 1 it came up. you gotta spend 129+ on Disney product, ie; turds

I did not buy this ship though. Just checking what's there

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, whoisbiggles said:

Picked up a 75895 - Speed Champions 1974 Porsche (Horizon 4 tie in) from a local Mr Toys - paid full RRP. It was the only copy on the shelf - and I've no idea whether or not it will be widely available. 

16 minutes ago, Furious_george said:

There was $135 after cash back Perisian Restaurants on amazon yesterday for a brief time. I didn’t get any myself but know some who did.

I guess Mr Toys is pretty much means readily available. They are often a good place to visit as they are the last to clear out the turkeys. 

I guess 135 is good for a Parisian Restaurant. But is it a good one to flip? Modulars seem to languish on shelves these days, unlike back in 2015 when they instantly disappeared.

On 7/26/2019 at 3:11 PM, ED-209 said:

I guess Mr Toys is pretty much means readily available. They are often a good place to visit as they are the last to clear out the turkeys. 

I guess 135 is good for a Parisian Restaurant. But is it a good one to flip? Modulars seem to languish on shelves these days, unlike back in 2015 when they instantly disappeared.

Ah bugger - the Porsche popped up on the Kmart website this morning - time to sealed this up and put it away for a year or so.

Parisian Restaurant - beautiful set, but is it every going to retire? Those big boxes, trying to keep them immaculate until the day the set retires, the postage cost and the stress of trusting Auspost to deliver it safely - no thanks.

At the last Lego market I was able to offload a spare copy of Palace Cinema - cleared ~$80 on it. Which is better than a kick in the balls, but there are easier ways to get better returns.

Next Lego market coming up next month - will be seeing if I can sell a Temple of Airjitsu and my only GBHQ for decent returns.

On 7/27/2019 at 12:14 PM, ED-209 said:

Look at that eh? Wont have to go to the east coast for one.

Bugger - won't be able to just head down to Dreamworld, purchase exclusives and sell to people in TAS, SA and WA a day later.

• 2 weeks later...