Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

If I could have gotten more than 1 - I would have taken the punt based on that sweet "20th anniversary printing".
But 1 is what I got - and I'll be building it.
Besides not to far off to the 25th anniversary and the Biggie the "50th of the movie release".

Managed to grab two.

I have two of each set, so I’ll work out whether to bundle them or not
  • Like 1

I think the Big W $99 Slave 1 is a slam dunk winner - the rest I'm not sure about.  

Big W clearing out TLM2 crap. So much stock on the shelves, think they'll have to do a couple of clearance flushes to clear the shelves.

Noticed the eBay sold price for 70751 Temple of Airjitsu has been flirting with $400 + postage of late. Be checking back in on this one in November and think about off-loading some on local FBM groups.

• 2 weeks later...

Visited Target Country and Big W on the weekend (and the outlaws)

75201-1: First Order AT-ST $29 - I know the RRP is $89.99 just couldn't pull the trigger.

75209  Hans Landspeeder $19 - I like the set, I've built this set, I even enjoyed the movie - but passed on this

41196 Elvenstar Tree Bat Attack $69 - I've watched these sell at Lego fairs for $120 - hopefully the love for this remains at my next seller fair in November.

76107 Thanos Ultimate Battle $49 - The most recent sale for this was $170 on eBay - grabbed both for Novembers Lego fair.

Sold the last of my Lego Dimensions Cyberman / Dalek packs (buy-ins varied between $4 - $12 - all but the 1 sold on here, went for $35 each). Watching the Sonic dimension set price climb on eBay...

2 hours ago, whoisbiggles said:

Visited Target Country and Big W on the weekend (and the outlaws)

75201-1: First Order AT-ST $29 - I know the RRP is $89.99 just couldn't pull the trigger.

75209  Hans Landspeeder $19 - I like the set, I've built this set, I even enjoyed the movie - but passed on this

41196 Elvenstar Tree Bat Attack $69 - I've watched these sell at Lego fairs for $120 - hopefully the love for this remains at my next seller fair in November.

76107 Thanos Ultimate Battle $49 - The most recent sale for this was $170 on eBay - grabbed both for Novembers Lego fair.

Sold the last of my Lego Dimensions Cyberman / Dalek packs (buy-ins varied between $4 - $12 - all but the 1 sold on here, went for $35 each). Watching the Sonic dimension set price climb on eBay...

75201, how bad was that set, agree , run.

The Elves stuff could be really interesting now Lego stopped making them. I have a few in storage waiting and watching, like you.

Good price for Thanos Ultimate Battle, best I could buy for was $65. Well done on that one. See if you can get some 76102 Thor's Weapn Quest as both sets can join together. Found out people love that stuff $$$

Well done on the sales.

2 hours ago, Amac said:

75201, how bad was that set, agree , run.

The Elves stuff could be really interesting now Lego stopped making them. I have a few in storage waiting and watching, like you.

Good price for Thanos Ultimate Battle, best I could buy for was $65. Well done on that one. See if you can get some 76102 Thor's Weapn Quest as both sets can join together. Found out people love that stuff $$$

Well done on the sales.

Funny thing 76102 was on the shelf next to Thanos at full price - couldn't buy on principle (I am a cheapskate).

Kmart did have the Thanos set on clearance for $45 - but I never saw it.

• Thanks 1

So went to my local Target Country today for 20% off a couple of items. But did notice already discounted items that were on clearance were another 20% off. Might be worth checking out. For example Firstbourne 70653 for $47, Elves Tree Bat attack 41196 for $55, Dieselnaut 70654 was $80 and City Arctic Mobile Base was $65.