Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

There are some good deals going on at the moment.

As well as 20% of all lego at Target, Kmart is now clearance the star wars (no doubt freeing up shelf space for force friday). I went to three kmarts to find the snow speeder at $38 because the first two were sold out.

One of the kmarts was selling 4+ a wing for $7, and 4+ x wing for $14.

Its worth checking each day this week because I reoken prices will drop more as friday approaches and they need to clear those shelves.

Edited by sectokia

2 hours ago, sectokia said:

There are some good deals going on at the moment.

As well as 20% of all lego at Target, Kmart is now clearance the star wars (no doubt freeing up shelf space for force friday). I went to three kmarts to find the snow speeder at $38 because the first two were sold out.

One of the kmarts was selling 4+ a wing for $7, and 4+ x wing for $14.

Its worth checking each day this week because I reoken prices will drop more as friday approaches and they need to clear those shelves.

Old kmart is gonna have to do better than that to flush those turds.

• Like 1

2 hours spent updating postage prices on eBay listings. Was going to do it bulk - until I found a few listings with the BX1 - Small mailbox in one section of listing and mailing satchel in the parcel size dimensions in another section of the listing.

Stoopid me thought if you selected Mailing box when creating a listing that that would flow through to the mailing dimensions section. 

On 10/5/2019 at 7:36 AM, Amac said:

I think the "Australian Tax" may be coming to Brickheadz soon, $45 for a BH set??  

Guess Lego Aus decided $30 was the correct amount in the end. Price changed back down the normal $30 I just noticed at shopathome

Edited by Amac
error

just went to my local Big W and asked if they had any big Lego sets out back not on the display, she returned with a y-wing UCS 75181 @ $200.  So its still worth doing apparently because Big W Online says they dont have it. Worth a try. I did this a while back last year and picked up Ghostbusters Fire House for $200. Going to see what happens at another Big W tomorrow. For some reason my Big W store all there large sets out back (shoplifting prevention?) and when a set sells out online they seem to forget about them. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Amac said:

just went to my local Big W and asked if they had any big Lego sets out back not on the display, she returned with a y-wing UCS 75181 @ $200.  So its still worth doing apparently because Big W Online says they dont have it. Worth a try. I did this a while back last year and picked up Ghostbusters Fire House for $200. Going to see what happens at another Big W tomorrow. For some reason my Big W store all there large sets out back (shoplifting prevention?) and when a set sells out online they seem to forget about them. 

My local Big W does the same - and they confirmed it was for loss prevention.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not strictly (or remotely) Lego related - but have received $270 worth of Mint Aus Stamps for a total cost of $142 (including postage), from a few eBay auctions a couple of weeks ago.

Now the fun of working out how to get to $2 with various combos of $0.85, $0.39, $0.90, $0.55, $0.37 and $0.05 stamps begins ?  

• Like 1