Australian General LEGO Update

BrickPick3r

Nothing can go wrong with the train. Don't really see them much in store. Just amazing. Train + track + western theme!!

Nope I have wanted it from when I first saw the pics. I really like this entire theme actually, just a shame LR and Tonto occupy so many figs. Was to be expected though.

I had worried that I'd have to pay closer to retail as it has been hard to find. With the movie struggling I had been hanging for a Target/Hobbit 50% off sale but Myer has obliged.The Stagecoach is one of my favorite sets ever.

Hi everyone,

With boxing day just around the corner I'm sure there's quite a few of us waiting on sales! Seeing as I've only just begun my lego journey I'm curious about what everyone will be on the lookout for? Me personally, it'll probably be the monsters Haunted House and Vampyre Castle. Does anyone know what kind of deals went around last year?

Cheers

Hi everyone,

With boxing day just around the corner I'm sure there's quite a few of us waiting on sales! Seeing as I've only just begun my lego journey I'm curious about what everyone will be on the lookout for? Me personally, it'll probably be the monsters Haunted House and Vampyre Castle. Does anyone know what kind of deals went around last year?

Cheers

Kmart had vampyre castle at $99. But they might have it on discount again. I'm also waiting for Haunted House. They have plenty of them at stores around my area. Hope to see some discount on this one :D

Kmart had vampyre castle at $99. But they might have it on discount again. I'm also waiting for Haunted House. They have plenty of them at stores around my area. Hope to see some discount on this one :D

Kmart seems saturated with them. Still waiting though for a good clearance as they are hanging around. 

Really want some cheap Haunted Houses!

Kmart seems saturated with them. Still waiting though for a good clearance as they are hanging around. 

Really want some cheap Haunted Houses!

Yep my local kmart has plenty of hh's and vc's too. Hopefully they make a good sale for boxing day. I didnt see vc's at $99 though! Will take a second look tomorrow

Hey guys I found some LOTR lego in retail shop for under retail prices. Anyone that was looking and in WA let me know and will give you the details. I myself am undecided if I want to back and get more. 

Had Urak, Weathertop, Gandalf arrives, shelob. Wolverine, Loki also some series 1 Hobbit which is disapearing. 

Been looking at the OzBargain Blog and no mention of any kind of discount on Lego for boxing day. I think someone had 30% off megablocks but nothing on Lego. So disappointing.

Yes it does look very dry for lego sales this boxing day! Still havent seen anything from kmart though, hopefully they do something. DJ's has 20% clearance sale on most lego's for boxing day (already started online), although they haven't got much that appeals for me.