City 2014

Noodlenut

I have most of the sets from the first run back in the day so I am looking forward to these as well mainly for those sled dogs. It will be a grand day for me to finally have an Alaskan Malamute (or at least close to) in Lego form finally. I love those dogs.

The sled dog team is awesome!  It is probably as close as I'll get to a Blue Merle Australian Shepherd.

• Like 1

When I was younger, I traded a ton of my pieces.  I once thought that a piece was "old" or "rare" (as I liked to call it,) than it was worth more.  I traded a bunch of pieces for an old "Arctic" minifigure, mainly for the "rare" headpiece, so now I have a random Arctic minifigure in my collection somewhere.  I really had no idea how much my bricks were worth.  Hopefully, my random Arctic minifigure will go well with these sets.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a long, long time since we`ve seen something like this. Very happy to see an update. Must have the dog sled for one thing! The Helicopter (you`re probably right about it going to be overpriced) looks really good. Orange is a neat colour to see for the sets as well. Above all though, it`s nice to see something other then what we`ve come to expect from City. We always get police, fire, city vehicles, etc. This year there have been several more original ideas or ideas we haven`t seen in a long time. More diversity is really great to see from Lego in one of their central themes. 

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh darn it, I almost completely forgot about this one! Here is the Advent Calendar for 2014, ladies and gentlemen. Well, it seems like the Series 8 Santa makes another visit this year and has turned into Lego's official Santa for every City Advent Calendar from now on at the looks of things. Course he was perfectly well done so why mess it up? In any case, this is another way of getting him if you missed out when Series 8 was available.

12436137904_42770b4a0c_k.jpg

(Click to enlarge.)

• 4 weeks later...

60061 Airport Firetruck is a real eye catcher. I haven't assembled one yet but I really like the look of it and its something a little different from the rest of the 'Fire' line.

I do like that firetruck. And its actually very close to what the real flightline firetrucks look like. Any airport Moc will want one so I definitely want a few to invest in. And one to build of course :)

I do like that firetruck. And its actually very close to what the real flightline firetrucks look like. Any airport Moc will want one so I definitely want a few to invest in. And one to build of course :)

I was looking at that set. I may have to buy myself one of these sometime in the future.