20% off one regularly priced item

Sauromosis

I have several of these as well. Someone mentioned that the Batcave is just about EOL, so 20% off w/ coupon + 10% on Saturday with the TRU CC, would be a great deal for investment.

Also, if you are into the Star Wars sets, I would pick up the Echo Base, which would be a decent deal to collection purposes only.

If anyone else figures a great deal for any LotR stuff or City sets, please let us know...

Take this for what it is...when I was in my local LEGO store this past weekend, they had the "Retiring Soon" tag on these 3 Star Wars sets:

• Jabba's Palace 9516
  • Battle of Hoth 75014
  • Hoth Echo Base 7879

I believe both the Hoth Echo Base and Battle of Hoth are TRU exclusives.

Jabba everyone pretty much knows it is. Battle of hoth just came out so I doubt it. Hoth echo base who knows?

Honestly, the only one even worth mentioning in an investment sentence is Jabba's palace.

Last night I tried to stack a $10 off $100 purchase coupon and 20% off one reg priced item coupon and it didnt work. The cashier scanned them both but the register rejected the $10 off coupon.

A lot of times at mine I will try and wait and see to check out with a manager. Mine overrides it a lot of times because I shop there so much. lol.

Sucks though. At least it stacks with the CC discount.

Last night I tried to stack a $10 off $100 purchase coupon and 20% off one reg priced item coupon and it didnt work. The cashier scanned them both but the register rejected the $10 off coupon.

Same here, didn't work for me also.

btw, finally there is something I like about TRU.  I ended up getting an Unimog U400 using the 20% off regular priced item coupon plus 14 $10 gift cards I got from my Vampyre Castle purchases last week.

I think out the door price for the Unimog is like $50.

• Like 1