Minifigures - The Complete List

TheOrcKing

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for putting this list together! It's my go to guide when I am purchasing older series minifigures on ebay.

You're welcome. Always glad to help. :)

I was searching for the box ratio for the Lego Movie Series online but was not able to, would anyone has this information yet?

Oops. You just reminded me I forgot to add that info to the main post. You can now see the "fig-per-box" ratio for The Lego Movie or just read this. ;)

Calamity Drone - 2

President Business - 6

Hard Hat Emmet - 6

Wild West Wyldestyle - 4

Abraham Lincoln - 4

Mrs. Scratchen-Post - 2

Scribble-Face Bad Cop - 6

William Shakespeare - 2

Gail the Construction Worker - 2

Larry the Barista - 4

Velma Staplebot - 2

Taco Tuesday Guy - 4

"Where are my pants?" Guy - 4

Wiley Fusebot - 4

Panda Guy - 6

Marsha - Queen of the Mermaids - 2

• Like 2

Awesome list, thanks for putting this together.

This is very cool. Well done! I just caught the fact that there are now two very different Shakespeare figs. I thought that was interesting. I wish they would only do two sets a year. I can't keep up with three.

Thank you both. I agree it is tricky (and a bit costly) trying to keep up with a total of 48 different characters in a single year especially when a few make good extras. Course it wouldn't be much of a problem if I weren't such a completionist. :pardon: Anyway, I thought it was neat seeing we have two Shakespeares essentially but not sure which I like better. Regardless, they both work well for reinassance and medieval settings in MOCs I think.

10887425396_4cba431ce6_c.jpg

• 3 months later...

I updated the main list with The Simpsons series including box ratio and links as usual. I also had to fix The Lego Movie links seeing how Bricker went and 'tweaked' them yet again. :mda: Anyway, this should help everyone wanting to know how many are in a standard box of 60.

• 5 weeks later...

I honestly did not think I could make the main list look even better than before yet there I go tweaking stuff again. ;) Aside from that, I added the Series 12 characters to the list and found a nice review for Olympic Team GB. It didn't have the box ratio though and I'm not sure where to find it for that offbeat series.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I finally updated the main list of Series 13 with proper links, fixed Series 1 of The Simpsons links, added basic naming system for Series 2 of The Simpsons (links are placeholders and don't work now), and although unknown I tried adding in Series 14 based off the image shown a couple months ago (links are also placeholders for now). This should get the whole thing up-to-date until proper names for The Simpsons Series 2 are known and Series 14 is officially revealed.

• Like 1

I updated The Simpsons Series 2 list with proper links for each character and a direct link to White Fang of Eurobricks review. I shall add a little poll to the main thread for them shortly. The names on a couple ("Homer Simpson in Sunday best" for example) may not be officially correct therefore it might get changed at such time (if it does change that is).