Rare figure - I think, would appreciate some help

gizmo

Hi everyone

I am new to brickpicker and wondered if anyone out there could maybe help me.  I was a huge fan of the castle sets when I was a kid and still have a few bits and pieces and a couple of sets.  I have found a figure from a set from 1979, one of the very first, the set was 0016, I only have 1 figure but it seems to be pretty rare (or am I wrong)

Would anyone know if this is of any value at all and if so, the best way to sell it?

Thanks

A picture would help out a bunch.  Looking on Bricklink 0016 was a 3 pack of Castle figures.  There are a couple on there selling from $25-40, that is for all three figures.  I'm pretty sure that figure was in the regular Castle sets of the day as well, so while old, I'm not sure how "rare" it is.  I may have the wrong 0016 as well, but since it was Castle, I assumed this was correct.  Bricklink also says it's from 1982. 

If it's in great shape, I'm sure there a few bucks to be made, but I don't think it's worth a fortune.

Welcome to Brickpicker!

In this case, the packaging is what makes the set valuable.  The most you would probably get for this one is $5.  The absolutely best way to sell it would be to your friends so that you don't have to worry about shipping and other fees.  If you don't have friends that love LEGO minifigures, than you could sell it on eBay.  If you are trying to build your eBay feedback and are already experienced in eBay, than I'd try that.  If you are not experienced using eBay and are not really trying to build your user feedback, than I'd just keep it.