Tower of Orthanc poster.

Welcome back, Whiteboy02!! Great to have you back! :D

I think you've answered that question yourself. It didn't say it on the box, so it didn't come inside. I think the posters only came out with the first month or so of sets that were sold (http://brickset.com/detail/?set=10237-1), so if you bought yours later than July-August, then it probably didn't come with it. Do you remember what month you purchased it?

Welcome back, Whiteboy02!! Great to have you back! :D

I think you've answered that question yourself. It didn't say it on the box, so it didn't come inside. I think the posters only came out with the first month or so of sets that were sold (http://brickset.com/detail/?set=10237-1), so if you bought yours later than July-August, then it probably didn't come with it. Do you remember what month you purchased it?

Thanks comicblast!  :D  I think I might have purchased it on September 28, I was wondering if the poster was a limited stock kind of thing.  :hmm:

Guest TabbyBoy

My poster was external to the 10237 box with the first set I ordered.  It's a shame that it was folded rather than placed in a poster tube.  However, it'll be worth a lot one day so I've kept it in a waterproof folder with my R2-D2 one.