ToysRus doing normal pricing going forward?

icephoenix181

I don't have any idea what this person is taking about. Sent a copy of my receipt and said that it looked like they charged me twice for the $10 giftcard that was supposed to be free with the coupon I used.

I got his back: (and my $10 via a new giftcard)

I guess they kind of fixed it... I gave up on emailing CS with issues. I just call everyone now so that I don't have to send multiple emails trying to explain an issue.

I don't have any idea what this person is talking about. Sent a copy of my receipt and said that it looked like they charged me twice for the $10 giftcard that was supposed to be free with the coupon I used.

I got this back: (and my $10 via a new giftcard)

Most of their customer service is morons. I sent them an email one time telling them their retarded Coupon policies on the website weren't working right. It said it should qualify for a promotion and didn't correctly and I was charged more than I should have been.

They responded basically that they didn't know what I was talking about.

I let them have it in the next email and told them the only redeeming thing about them was that their actual store was awesome in my town and they fixed it. I at one point said "luckily monkees aren't running the store like the website". lol.

They responded by saying they were sorry I had a bad experience at the store and they would check into it...

I was like "What the hell are you talking about?"

They finally responded with "well these are our policies, its all supply and demand". Which was obviously a default email. I just ignored it.