UK S@H Xmas 2013 offers 29NOV-02DEC

Guest TabbyBoy

Guest TabbyBoy

The SSD will crush the truck promo...  That would be my major fear...

If 1x SSD is shipped at a time, it should be OK.  If crushed, LEGO Shop at Home can send me replacements, can't they?  Then again, I may order Haunted Houses (they won't ever get cheaper than this) and Winter Village Markets.  As I said, I only expect the 1 truck promo.

If 1x SSD is shipped at a time, it should be OK.  If crushed, LEGO Shop at Home can send me replacements, can't they?  Then again, I may order Haunted Houses (they won't ever get cheaper than this) and Winter Village Markets.  As I said, I only expect the 1 truck promo.

Oh, I think they would send replacements.  Being in GB you probably have less shipping time though, so less time for it to get crushed in transit.

Guest TabbyBoy

Heh?  Isn't that about $200 USD?  Are you kidding....or is that a deal over there due to some weird pricing?

If we can get the Christmas truck at midnight...guess I am staying up late....instead of getting up early for the VIP invite sale.

The B-Wing in the UK at