Brick City Depot - Menswear Shop & Smokestacks Coffee House

TheOrcKing

Guest eightbrick

Saw this on EB. My favourite is the coffee shop, very nice (but I wish they put their copyright signatures in less prominent places, it's kinda annoying).

Saw this on EB. My favourite is the coffee shop, very nice (but I wish they put their copyright signatures in less prominent places, it's kinda annoying).

Mine is the coffee shop too, and although annoying the flipside of their signature in those spots is what makes things difficult for someone else to rip off these ideas and claim as their own.

Very nice builds. The Menswear Shop looks a little fake though, since all the tan pieces tend to blend together, making it look like it came out of a 3D printer or made from a knock-off brand. The Coffe House is better because it has more vibrant colors, than the fairly neutral tan of the Menswear Shop. Overall, very solid builds, that have some nice details, like the awnings, the diagonal building on the Coffee House and inside the Menswear Shop, the coffee cup sign, etc. (those security cameras look slightly intimidating though. ;) )

Very nice builds. The Menswear Shop looks a little fake though, since all the tan pieces tend to blend together, making it look like it came out of a 3D printer or made from a knock-off brand. The Coffe House is better because it has more vibrant colors, than the fairly neutral tan of the Menswear Shop. Overall, very solid builds, that have some nice details, like the awnings, the diagonal building on the Coffee House and inside the Menswear Shop, the coffee cup sign, etc. (those security cameras look slightly intimidating though. ;) )

I think the Coffee House is simply a more visually interesting build whereas the Menswear Shop seems a little off and very old looking like a building from a vintage black & white film setting. Also it isn't pleasing to the eye or at least mine anyway. This is one time where tan actually makes the structure look very 'old fashioned' and not in a good way. Also the Coffee House actually looks like a real world one I have been to before and I enjoy the outer cafe area.