Helms Deep, Uruk hai and Crazy Monster Scientist Retired

Not sure if it will let you use the coupon for Helm's Deep. It usually does not let you use coupons on Lego. From B&N site:

Note: This item does not qualify for coupons or promotional discounts unless expressly stated.

Kids' Club Eligible. See More Details.

Good pt, I will give it a shot, see what happens...might be tempted to use the Target 5$ off one last time on this as a faiil/safe shot..can always return it if the B&N one works

The Goblin King may be retired as well.  It just says "sold out", but S/**** had it on sale for $75 for a while before selling out.

The Goblin King seems to have largely been a flop.  It has been heavily discounted since it came out.  I personally think it is a pretty neat set, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it make an early exit.  I think a lot of people probably feel that the $100 price tag is too high and that has always turned people away.

I know. You can't imagine the OMG PLEASE LET IT BE GONE TOO wave that came over me.

I am cool with this too though considering I have stash of each.

uruk is already at $35ish on Ebay. Most of us got in at 20$ or less, so its good stuff. Gonna be a 50$ or 60$ set in a year I think.

I noticed that all the LOTR wave 1 sets except 9474 went up in October. Finally made some money (on paper a least).

I'm not aware of UK Army sets being available at retail at any of the major online places (Target, Walmart, Amazon, etc)

The UK is selling its Army??? I know they are short of money....... :P

Helm's Deep is still available in the UK where you can still order 99 of them esp. on Brick Friday!  Also Tesco have them for

Guest TabbyBoy

I noticed that all the LOTR wave 1 sets except 9474 went up in October. Finally made some money (on paper a least).

The UK is selling its Army??? I know they are short of money....... :P

I wonder how of these Amazon has stashed away, if it anything like 9472/6 it could be up to 6 months worth and hopefully at some good prices too, never seen it for less than

Guest TabbyBoy

Not necessarily. I usually have transactions in the 10s, with a few 100s. So when I had to pay a 10000 car balance I thought it would be queried by the bank. It went through no problem.

And yet they refused Grand Prix tickets on my Credit Card because they were "unusual".

I have a "spare" credit card with a very low