Target 20% coupon

varmintt

Anyone got plans to use the 20% off coupon that target was giving out yesterday? My local store will only apply the coupon before a PM so not too useful but I did note 79006 is 25.99 which comes to 19.75 with red card before tax (34% off). Does this sound good enough to bite or do you guys expect this set will be had for lower down the line?

Anyone know of any better lego deals with this coupon?

What is PM?

No way!!!!!

I didn't believe Ed asked this question when I saw my notification email about the thread.  :shifty:

As knowledgeable as Ed, how could you not know PM! (I learned it after several visits to daily deals page)  :money:

Can I return my non-discounted Crazy Scientists and buy it again with a bunch of other sets?

No way!!!!!

I didn't believe Ed asked this question when I saw my notification email about the thread.  :shifty:

As knowledgeable as Ed, how could you not know PM! (I learned it after several visits to daily deals page)  :money:

IDK. Sometimes you just get behind on things. I think that is one of the newer abbreviations. 

Can I return my non-discounted Crazy Scientists and buy it again with a bunch of other sets?

I assume so, but you may not be able to get your Crazy Scientists if you return it. Try going to CS, and asking them to return it, and then check it out again for 20% off. Or ask for a 20% of the price refund. It should be doable. 

BTW. Has anyone ever tried to return a set to Target that is still on Target shelves with an expired receipt?

IDK. Sometimes you just get behind on things. I think that is one of the newer abbreviations. 

I assume so, but you may not be able to get your Crazy Scientists if you return it. Try going to CS, and asking them to return it, and then check it out again for 20% off. Or ask for a 20% of the price refund. It should be doable. 

BTW. Has anyone ever tried to return a set to Target that is still on Target shelves with an expired receipt?

You should have 120 days if you use the red card. The receipt only shows 90.

Usually they will do it as a return with no receipt, in which case you will get back the lowest price they have sold the set for and usually in the form of a gift card.