Legodog is back

After a 6+ month absence I am finally back to LEGO investing and back on the BP site. It's nice to see how well the site is doing.

I just have one question. I am sure it has been asked a bunch of times but I haven't been able to find any info on it that doesn't seem outdated. How do I get my badge (collection summary) in my signature. It used to be there but with all the changes since last time I posted it doesn't show anymore. Also the setting to display it in your signature no longer exists on the "Promote Brickpicker.com" page. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Again sorry to post something so silly that I am sure has been answered before.

Who?

(Kidding, kidding, just kidding... you must have left just as I arrived. Was it something I said?!)

Dog, I'm Frog. Nice to meet you.  :queen:

Yeah, LDog left in early June, June 11th to be exact, according to his post history. You joined the ride about a month later. LegoDog was actually a moderator back in the day, as were Rich B and Arock68. Man! It's been such a long time since Arock's been around!

It was a variety of things that kept me away for so long. I basically filled a room with 600+ sets and ran out of space. Also work picked up so I had less free time and a couple personal issues got in the way. In any case I am ready to get back in the swing of things. Thank you for the warm welcome back.

Yeah, LDog left in early June, June 11th to be exact, according to his post history. You joined the ride about a month later. LegoDog was actually a moderator back in the day, as were Rich B and Arock68. Man! It's been such a long time since Arock's been around!

I miss Arock68! he was awesome! He set up shop on Bricklink and I know that took up all his time he said