Spongebob Done

It looks like LEGO Shop at Home is completely sold out of Spongebob sets.  If you still want some before they are totally gone, you might want to check the other retailers as it appears that this theme is gone.

Been waiting for Spongebob to leave altogether since before the start of this year. Glove World and Heroic Heroes of the Deep have been around for more than two years now, and all four sets from these two last waves were well discounted at the likes of Target and Walmart. I wonder about future growth to then be reminded of how well the past sets have done.

I think the Dutchman and Gloveworld are going to be the ones to watch.  Glove world because its the only set this time around with Sandy.  I dig that squirrel.  I don't want you guys to think I'm into small woodland creatures or anything but if I were a squirrel...just saying.

I think the Dutchman and Gloveworld are going to be the ones to watch.  Glove world because its the only set this time around with Sandy.  I dig that squirrel.  I don't want you guys to think I'm into small woodland creatures or anything but if I were a squirrel...just saying.

Oh for sure... she is smart, spunky, southern...all kinds of words that start with an "s" apparently.  Haha!