TRU Shipping

Quacs

I have three TRU orders in "Item located in stock" status. Two of these orders are for not-yet released sets (Rapunzel and Friends Beach House), so I'm thinking there's less than a 5% chance these ship in the next day or two. Has anyone had any order cancelled when in the "Item located in stock" status?

• Like 1

Over the summer, I was able to order the last wave of Friends sets from TRU.com about a month before their release date (Dolphin Cruiser, Andrea's Bedroom, and Olivia's Beach Buggy). TRU happened to list them online early and I was able to put them in my cart and check out. And they actually arrived!

So there's a chance you may be able to get the sets early, but take the holiday crush into account.

• 2 weeks later...

:rofl: , look at the box Toys R Us shipped my Unimog in with NO PACKING.  They could have fit 6-8 Unimogs in there.  It was still in good shape, thankfully.  I usually get stuff in decent shape from this distribution center, since they are only a couple hours away.

My 5-year old at least now has a box to make a car out of.

:rofl: , look at the box Toys R Us shipped my Unimog in with NO PACKING.  They could have fit 6-8 Unimogs in there.  It was still in good shape, thankfully.  I usually get stuff in decent shape from this distribution center, since they are only a couple hours away.

My 5-year old at least now has a box to make a car out of.

I don't understand what is going on at their warehouse. I've ordered 3 items from TRU over the past couple months and I've received all of them in extremely oversized boxes.

• 3 months later...

I ordered some series 11 minifigs 10 days ago to have 2 online codes stack. today I received 2 padded envelopes , each had an order slip and no minifigs!!!!!! really TRU???!!! :mad:

Man you are having some bad luck with shipping! I guess you'll be due for some good fortune soon!

i know right. My wife said not to post because no one will believe me..lol

i_hug_that_feel.png
  • Like 2