Target BOGO 50% off select themes. Week of 12/8

Bold-Arrow

I could be completely wrong on how the math works, so forgive me.  But I thought it was BOGO 50%.  First unit is $66, second unit would be 50% off ($33).  Unless I'm wrong about that?

I believe he means that the DC is on sale for 66$, while the BOGO runs on the City theme (someone mentioned SW as well). I might be wrong.

I believe he means that the DC is on sale for 66$, while the BOGO runs on the City theme (someone mentioned SW as well). I might be wrong.

Okay, I see what you mean.

I was going off the information that Bold-Arrow posted.  The link he provided shows the ad scan, with DC at $66 on the BOGO 50% page.  That's where I was pulling my numbers from, but it's entirely possible that DC isn't included in the BOGO.

This sale is going to be tough to their advantage of.  TRU already sang this song in-store and online.  There are potential pockets of opportunities with the small sets.  All the big and medium sets are cleaned out with 1 left here and there in store.  That make it more difficult to BOGO the big and medium sets at the same price point.  Even online, most good sets were cleaned out and it doesn't beat any sales during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

BOGO 50% is basically %25 off each if you buy two. I consider brickpicker minimum to bite at 30-40% off.

The BOGO is really only good if its already a % below msrp to begin with.

This is the reason I don't get why people go ape over "Buy One, Get One Half Off" sales. I'd rather have 30% off each item instead of trying to find two similarly priced items in the hopes of even getting close to 20%-25% off both maybe. BOGO's just sound good but they're a real pain.

This is the reason I don't get why people go ape over "Buy One, Get One Half Off" sales. I'd rather have 30% off each item instead of trying to find two similarly priced items in the hopes of even getting close to 20%-25% off both maybe. BOGO's just sound good but they're a real pain.

One exception to the rule is the Funhouse.  The BOGO 25-50% with Pirate Ambush, Jabba's Palace + Barge, and Republic Gunship hits the 30-40% off MSRP criteria.  Those are great deals in my opinion.

DOn't see a lot there - I needed a break though. lol

same here, wish I could catch a breath.

Is this AD for local stores? I wonder if Target still has DC though... It's like sold out everywhere around me...

lowest was in target (PM amazon with 50.99 and 52.49 in some points)...if you use coupon 5off and red card bring it down to 46.00 - 49.00

Yeah, I PM'd Amazon at 52.49 and used the $5 coupon, only got one though