Online Target Orders Missing Items

menoknow3

Anybody else receiving online orders with items missing. Just opened a couple large (35x20x16) boxes from them. First one was missing 2 Ninjago Garmatron 70504 sets. 2nd was missing 1 Chima Claw Ripper 70001 even thought the quantity is circled as if they verified it. Just tried calling Target but automation said they are extra busy with extra long wait times or whatever right now. Anybody know if it can be resolved in store alternatively?

Anybody else receiving online orders with items missing. Just opened a couple large (35x20x16) boxes from them. First one was missing 2 Ninjago Garmatron 70504 sets. 2nd was missing 1 Chima Claw Ripper 70001 even thought the quantity is circled as if they verified it. Just tried calling Target but automation said they are extra busy with extra long wait times or whatever right now. Anybody know if it can be resolved in store alternatively?

I think you're better off dealing with the online rep.

My orders were split into 4 5 different shipments. Should be a doozy keeping tracking with Lego, Amazon, and ToyRUs boxes coming in all at the same time. I don't even know how your guys that spend 10k these past few week account for everything?!?!

Yeah, the orders are coming in different shipments.

Same here.  Not looking forward to verifying everything arrived.  I am just keeping the packing lists (after checking them off) as they have the order number on the top which should help in reconciling everything.  Also, they sent my 31003 in a Tyvek bag and it was totally crushed.  This one was for me personally so I don't really mind, but hope they are taking better care of how they ship the other stuff.

I started getting bombarded with shipments yesterday and making sure everything is there is not going to be fun. I'm lucky my TRU HD's that came with zero protection arrived in good shape. So far so good. I have not gotten any of my target orders yet.

Quality control or whatever on my Toys R Us shipments in particular has varied greatly. Some of my large sets like HD come in their original lego boxes. Some are in original lego box inside of another box. One HD order (4 of them) came in 1 box about double the necessary size with 0 packaging materials. Surprisingly only one of them had damage to the point where if I FBAd it I don't think it would be considered fulfillable. Yesterday had another order come in the same oversize box that contained 4 Crazy Scientist and 2 Funhouse with ZERO packaging. Amazingly, all 6 sets appeared fine.

As far as receiving things in great condition, I'd say Target has been the best in my experience. Usually packages appear to be filled with care and adequate air bags used. Toys R Us seems to throw stuff in and if they feel like it throw in a couple air bags but typically not enough if at all. 

Wal-Mart splits up stuff very strangly. Ordered like 48 Marvel Doc Ock sets. They came in 24 boxes, 2 per box. Some came in original lego box (that holds 4). Some came in Heartlake High boxes. 1-2 other sized non lego boxes also used. Could have easily been shipped in at most 2 decent sized boxes. 

How does everyone get rid of all their cardboard from online orders!? We don't have any public recycling bins to my knowledge. Have a local whose dad recycles in some way and gets like 5 cents a box or something. He should be coming by today or tomorrow with a van. Also, a local school has recycling drives 2-3 times a year. Should hopefully have it early January so I can get rid of whatever cardboard the other guy doesn't get from me. I'm getting buried in it!

Another Target mess up discovered. Box packing slip lists 5 Ninjago Temple of Light and 7 Pirate Ship Ambush. Contains 5 Ninjago Garmatron and the 7 ships. Based on the prices of each at time of order, shorted $93.50 worth of merchandise. Funny because a different package was short a Garmatron... perhaps because they were shipping them instead of temple of Light on other orders. 

Got my Target shipment in.. 35 lbs of LEGO in a huge box. One piece of tape. both the bottom and top flaps open, I could reach in and pull sets out from both sides. Luckily all sets accounted for, but they just slapped this package together.  I have no idea how it made it here with all that weight and no tape at all!

• 3 weeks later...

My prob is that Target used UPS for my recent two orders (8 Batwings and 8 Superman Lex sets). UPS had both packages since Dec 22. I can only imagine how they will arrive :(

I requested the gift card to be sent via email. They offered $45 since I have a biz account and the roe noticed many orders. That amount was a nice gesture,

I will say one thing about amazon. The past two Christmas holidays, they used FedEx for last min orders. Both arrived on-time.