yodadoc1234

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest TabbyBoy
On 10/05/2017 at 2:07 AM, straitiff said:

South Charlotte - Lake Wylie area ! 

AFOL and collector that occasionally sells sets ( to make room to display new ones ;) ) 

I don't suppose you know the Havnaer's do you who are in Fort Mill with a house on Lake Wylie by the SC/NC border, across from Tega Cay? I remember nearly breaking my arse last year when hitting the waterskiing ramp with it! I'll be heading back there before Summer (I fly AA from LHR to CLT) and will be able to send an up to 25KG shipment back to the UK as "personal effects". Are there any good deals there or is it best to head South to Columbia and Charleston? I've never seen much in Charlotte. I'll be borrowing a Lincoln Navigator so I'll have a little room in the back ;-)

Edited by TabbyBoy

12 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

I don't suppose you know the Havnaer's do you who are in Fort Mill with a house on Lake Wylie by the SC/NC border, across from Tega Cay? I remember nearly breaking my arse last year when hitting the waterskiing ramp with it! I'll be heading back there before Summer (I fly AA from LHR to CLT) and will be able to send an up to 25KG shipment back to the UK as "personal effects". Are there any good deals there or is it best to head South to Columbia and Charleston? I've never seen much in Charlotte. I'll be borrowing a Lincoln Navigator so I'll have a little room in the back ;-)

I know a captain in the Charleston area.  Unfortunately he's not the best with directions and it could wind up being a three hour tour...