SW Jek-14 75018 NO Lego :(

Pseudoty

I have heard of buying sets with no minifigs in them but when I got home from Target and opened this set it had a black trash bag, a hardback novel and a bunch of cardboard puzzle pieces in it. The thing is the box was MINT and all four seals were perfect and intact. Is that something particular to this set? I feel pretty stupid as I had no cart and held the box in my hand and didn't even realize it. Well I had the Z 95 headhunter and an arch set all stacked up all taken to customer service for an ipad PM with target online.

post-31269-0-67594000-1388286235_thumb.j

You need to find the puzzle title and see if it has the same number of pieces as the Lego set would have.  If it is, then it is a great internet shopping story.  Worthy of Yahoo News or at last here.

I thought I was doing better with my OCD. But 323 pieces, I guess the book and bag equal 50. No I am not making the puzzle but if you want it I will trade you for a SSD ;)

post-31269-0-73195400-1388290289_thumb.j

• Like 1

I have heard of buying sets with no minifigs in them but when I got home from Target and opened this set it had a black trash bag, a hardback novel and a bunch of cardboard puzzle pieces in it. The thing is the box was MINT and all four seals were perfect and intact.

If you still have the original receipt then you could try returning it to customer service and explain this deplorable situation. They shouldn't give much hassle if you don't have a history of constant returns. Not Lego related but I returned a DVD box set ordered from Walmart because it did not contain a single DVD and the case was filthy as hell yet the packing box was pristine.

wow that's impressive.  Funny story and somewhat related, yesterday I found a Jabba's Sail Barge on clearance at a Wal-Mart.  Box was mint and the seals were all great but when I picked it up it felt really light.  Like it just didn't feel heavy enough.  So I left it there and at the next store found some sail barges and picked one up and was like that feels so much heavier and...well better.

Dang this is going to make me paranoid.  Might have to take a few extra seconds to closely examine the boxes in the future.

I did buy a Lone Ranger set where the box felt very...full. :S

wow that's impressive.  Funny story and somewhat related, yesterday I found a Jabba's Sail Barge on clearance at a Wal-Mart.  Box was mint and the seals were all great but when I picked it up it felt really light.  Like it just didn't feel heavy enough.  So I left it there and at the next store found some sail barges and picked one up and was like that feels so much heavier and...well better.

Dang this is going to make me paranoid.  Might have to take a few extra seconds to closely examine the boxes in the future.