What sets are out in the UK?

Easy78

Hi all UK Lego afols, just a bit confused with all the new sets at the moment. I have seen chima, star wars, friends and movie sets but so far no dc suuper heroes or creator sets - apart from parisian restaurant. We seem to be getting all the sets different from the us releases is this normal? 

Hi all UK Lego afols, just a bit confused with all the new sets at the moment. I have seen chima, star wars, friends and movie sets but so far no dc suuper heroes or creator sets - apart from parisian restaurant. We seem to be getting all the sets different from the us releases is this normal? 

This is normal. Sometimes Lego releases sets to the USA before the UK, and vice-verse. It happens with themes too. Do not worry, you will get them eventually.

• Like 1

Thanks, I'm a bit new to lego collecting so wasn't sure how the new releases come available and when. I saw the big shipping container model today - don't really like that, it's just a big box really I don't understand why this is an item lego thinks we will buy, but they don't give us the things we really want like a new lord of the rings line or about a billion other things. I can see myself getting very annoyed with these random release dates but in fairness I know I will probably love the new dc super heroes more because I had to wait. Damn u lego u teases and u hold out. And I hate you/and love you. Was saving my VIP points for the p. Restaurant but tbh I'm loving the movie sets may spend em on them. We'll anyway I think I need a lego intervention. This hobby is becoming to powerful lol.

• 1 month later...