10178 - UCS: Motorized Walking AT-AT

redghostx

Yeah but you can probably just take a picture from the internet... I mean is it really important that you take the picture yourself?

Costs more time and if you're not good the pictures often look crappy enough to frighten potential buyer away ^.^

Take your own picture - you don't want a return because item isn't as advertised.  Enjoy building it, there is value in that :)

If you build it - you can specify that a couple of pieces are missing - it won't really impact the price too much if they are cheap.  Also, you don't have to disassemble it but your buyer will be happy if they can build it themselves (I separate pieces within reason unless it sells before I have time)

• Like 1

As noted above, shipping with the box is $20 - shipping without the box will be $17 (probably Large flat rate box) so you might as well include the box and a buyer will let you know if (s)he doesn't want the box :)

If you don't care to disassemble it then ship it section by section in ziploc bags instead.

• 5 months later...

Thought this would be the right place to ask. Anyone ever brick linked this set? If so what's the average price of doing it this way.

Using Bricklink current used prices...

Excluding the manual, box & postage, it comes to just below $200. About $50 of that is from PF and 8 inverted printed radar dish elements. Veers is about $10.

• Like 1

Will it be cheaper without the mini figs cause don't need those too. Just the at-at. So maybe around $125-$150?

Yes it will be cheaper w/o the minifigs plus you will prob be able to reduced postage. All the figs can be purchased for about $25 but the prob is that no sells all of them together the last time I checked.

This might be one of the sets where purchasing the majority of elements from Lego will make sense due to free postage and if you have VIP pts.

• Like 1

Another thing, for those that have all versions of the at-at, which one looks the best? Probably going to lean towards that one to build.

I like the 4483 compared to the new one because I prefer the old colors and some of the paneling. The new minifigures are better and the new head design is a LOT better.

I haven't built the motorized one

Ex Astris, Scientia.

All prices in US funds.

• Like 1

Another thing, for those that have all versions of the at-at, which one looks the best? Probably going to lean towards that one to build.

Can't tell you which one looks best, but the new one really is great when it comes to balancing it.

Although the set is far from minifigure size it's still nice and looks good once displayed.

• 1 year later...